Prepare to be enchanted by the allure of Athens – a city where ancient history intertwines seamlessly with modern innovation! Why Submit Your Abstract?
Your insights matter, and Athens is the perfect canvas for you to share your knowledge on the global stage. Showcase your work, contribute to the advancement of renal care, and connect with professionals who share your passion.
All abstracts must be submitted via the Online Abstract Submission Form by February 18, 2024
How to Submit Your Abstract:
Submitting your abstract is simple! Head to our submission form
and fill in the fields.
Abstracts should not exceed the limit of 300 words and must not include any figures, graphs, images or diagrams. There will be a FORM B, a mandatory part of the Online Form, which must be completed before submitting.
Please note that mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk *.
When completing the Abstract field, it is easiest to copy and paste directly from the Word document, but you can format text in all fields that have a formatting toolbar.
Need assistance or have questions about abstract submission? Reach out to our Conference Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We're here to help! What Awaits You in Athens?
Imagine presenting your research against the backdrop of ancient wonders like the Acropolis and exploring the vibrant culture that has inspired thinkers for centuries. Athens isn't just a city; it's a symphony of history, innovation, and unparalleled beauty. Why Athens?
Ready to Elevate Your Research?
- Birthplace of Democracy: Athens, named after the goddess Athena, is recognized as the birthplace of democracy. Immerse yourself in the city's rich heritage as you explore the foundations of the democratic systems we know today.
- Olive Capital of the World: Surrounded by over 132 million olive trees, Athens stands as one of the olive capitals of the world. Dive into the cultural significance of this ancient tree that has deep roots in Greek tradition.
- City of Gods: Athens derives its name from the goddess Athena, embodying wisdom, courage, and inspiration. Feel the presence of ancient mythology as you wander through streets steeped in divine history.
- Endless Sunshine: Experience Athens' inviting Mediterranean climate with over 250 sunny days a year. Let the warm sunlight add a golden hue to your exploration of this vibrant and historic city.
- Culinary Treasures: Athens is a culinary haven, offering mouthwatering delights like souvlaki and baklava. Indulge in authentic Mediterranean cuisine, and let your taste buds savor the unique flavors of Greece.
Submit your abstract now and secure your spot at the forefront of renal care advancements!